I'm yours ♥
About Links Entries

Friday, February 3, 2012 | 6:21 PM | 0 comments
Hello guys ! sorry for didn't update my blog for a couple days.. heh >:D

by the way, WHY IM NOT AT SCHOOOL IN THIS TIME !? In the computer lap? NO. Ehehehehe. Im at home :3 without mummy everything sucks , because my mum is going to sibu yesterday ): And I forgot to set my alarm clock.  My mum do always help me to set my alarm clock D: And I'm already used to :x that's why I forgot to set it :/  Haih. harap my dad ? He slept like a pig too lah. HAHAHA Jk :p he is just too tired k. my brother? Not at HOME, he's at DORM. 




SO ... STILL WANT TO CONTINUE THE STORY ? 




YOU SURE ?






OKAY.









When I woke up its already 8:36 am and I was like 




 After that , I went back to my lovely and softly bed again, until 10:27.



AND I CAME HERE TO BLOG.






 HEHEHEHE
I should take a bath now ! :D





BYE ^^














Older Post | Newer Post